ASHES CRICKET 2013 MODS!
This blog is for those who love playing cricket games on your android smartphones. If you people remember in 2013 BIG ANT STUDIOS launched a test cricket game for Xbox, PC and for PS3. That game was named as Ashes Cricket 2013. Today am going to tell you some facts about that game and as most of you know this game is not available for smartphones. You may be thinking then why have we given the heading as Ashes Cricket 2013 Game DOWNLOAD For Android. Its because in this blog we are going to provide you the links of some cricket game mods which are similar to ASHES CRICKET 2013.
Ans : Its is because if you read the blog fully you will understand the things which i was trying to explain you guys. And this blog will provide you the know if your are looking for the review of Ashes Cricket 2013. So make sure you read it till the end.
We provide genuine content here with well researched information. So do support us by sharing our website with your family ani friends. Also do follow us on social media platforms as well.
If you are on Facebook do follow our page. This links of our social media platforms are at the bottom of this blog.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ASHES CRICKET 2013 are explained in the following points. (PROS & CONS INCLUDED)
- In the year 2013 BIG ANT STUDIOS was back with a new cricket game named ASHES CRICKET 2013. This was a successor to INTERNATIONAL CRICKET 2010.
Ans: Many of us don’t know what’s ASHES. Let me explain you. The Ashes is the worlds most fearcely contested test cricket series played every 2 years between the two strongest teams in the history of cricket that are ENGLAND AND AUSTRALIA.
- This game was released before some days of Ashes Tournament in 2013, which was a smartove but the company. So the fans got another cricket game less than a year after the last one because, cricket Australia was the one, which governed sport down under invested in the game.
- This means the fans had got fully licensed cricket teams from England and Australia. The people who played this game could play as Joe Root, Steve Smith or even as Meg Lanning and Sara Taylor. Yes even womens cricket teams of two countries were fully licensed.
- Sad thing was that players from other nations were not licensed but, Ashes Cricket 2013 had a mod called cricket academy as we remember that lets you create your own players or even import players and teams edited bu others. This was a temporary fix at that time but now hopefully they have fixed by adding more cricket boards which will allow BIG ANT STUDIOS to license their teams for future cricket games.
- The Ashes Cricket 2013 is of course a highlight of Ashes Cricket Tournament. In the game you could play all the matches of the year series of both men and women.
- The most obvious change is the batting animations, ASHES CRICKET 2013 has some authentic touches that make every player look unique instead of generic player movements.
You’ll notice this when you see players such as Steve Smith taking gaurd and they look exactly like real life moments. Note this does not apply to every player but some of them have it and it looks really good.
- It’s fair to say that batting shots have never looked as real as they do in this game. However batsman still don’t even sometimes move after beging hit on the helmet by a bouncer which is just unbelievable.
- Bowling animations are quite realistic too and that means bowlers look authentic.
- The game can still improve on bowlers running style as we felt it like it’s too similar for most fast bowlers.
- The biggest problem with this game is it’s fielding AI, we have seen a fielder taking catch after the ball bounced off their head, in real life that would have led to atleast a minor concurtion and not a wild celebration.
- Fielders miss easy catches because, they refuse to move two steps behind and they still don’t chase the ball hard enough and often look totally unrealistic when completing catches.
- Fielding aside there wasn’t any major complaint with Ashes Cricket 2013, but weak fielding makes the overall experience a lot less pathetic.
SPECIALITY OF ASHES CRICKET 2013
- Batting is not easy but you manage to learn most shots fast enough. Bowling requires a lot more practice and we still have not mastered it. We have reached a level where we don’t consider any extras but we are far from being wicket taking strike bowlers in the game. Its a fact by the way!
- Ashes Cricket 2013 has a variety of game mods such as the Ashes Tournament and career. You can create your own tournaments, play against others online or just spend a lot of time in the tutorial section.
- The career mode is the most interesting in terms of engagement, as you can spemd long time playing as young players and turning them to superstars. You can even play career as superstar but it’s not as much fun as playing as a young player.
- Note that you can either play full matche or just one players role. But we definitely prefer the latter.
Conclusion about ASHES CRICKET 2013
Overall this is a very nice cricket game that’s improved a lot over INTERNATIONAL CRICKET 2010. Some familiar flows such as weak fielding and average commentary remains the same as International Cricket 2013 which take a lot away from the game.
SOME TEST GAMES WHICH RESEMBLES ASHES CRICKET 2013 WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS.
GOOGLE PLAYSTORE GAMES
Real Cricket™ Test Match by Nautilus Mobile
Cricket Career 2016 by Zealcity
MSD: WORLD CRICKET BASH
SACHIN SAGA CRICKET CHAMPIONS
WORLD CRICKET CHAMPIONS 2
WORLD CRICKET CHAMPIONS 3
Real Cricket™ 20
MODS WHICH AREN’T AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAYSTORE. These games only runs on PPSSPP Emulator.
BRIAN LARA CRICKET
CRICKET 07 (EUROPE)
BRIAN LARA INTERNATIONAL CRICKET 2007 (EUROPE)
CRICKET 2004 (EUROPE & AUSTRALIA)
For playing these above listed games you need to download PPSSPP Emulator. You better read our blog of Don Bradman Cricket 17. In that blog we have clearly explained the process of downloading and playing the BRAIN LARA CRICKET game using PPSSPP Emulator.
PPSSPP EMULATOR DOWNLOAD LINK
DON BRADMAN CRICKET 17 FOR ANDROID BLOG LINK
OUR BLOG RELATED TO CRICKET GAMES. Refer it for more games.
Thank you so very much for reading our blog. Please share our blog post and website with your family and friends, these blogs can help people in knowing things related to Latest Smarphones, their performance, android apps, games etc. Here in this website we provide genuine content which may help people to enhance their technical knowledge and to know more about useful apps which may help them in day to day life. This website also provides information about the games which you need to try, the games which we review are the best ones.
For any further queries or suggestions please contact us through e-mail
e-mail – [email protected]
Author – Aaron Dsouza.